All M8audio speakers are meticulously hand made from real natural wood, using advanced production methods, equivalent to, or exceeding fine furniture production standards. Wood, being a natural product, may vary in color and finish and could under certain conditions develop tiny joint movements over time. This is not considered a defect and is therefore not subject to warranty claims. However, if something does go wrong with the product, M8audio Pty Ltd warrant free of charge labour and replacement parts to products returned to its factory. This warranty is in addition to, and in no way detracts from, your statutory rights as a consumer under any applicable laws governing this warranty.
This warranty is valid from the date of delivery for a period of five years for passive loudspeakers, two years for powered loudspeakers and subwoofers.
Warranty coverage and limitations
Warranty is limited to the repair of the equipment (which could be a repair or replacement at our discretion, neither of which affects your original warranty). Neither transportation, nor any other costs, nor any risk for removal, transportation and installation of products is covered by this warranty.
Any warranty is only valid for the original owner. It is not transferable.
Warranty will not be applicable in cases other than defects in materials and/or workmanship at the time of purchase and will not be applicable:
- For deterioration of component parts, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use, such as batteries.
- For damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing.
- For damages caused by any use other than correct use described in the user manual.
- For exposure of the product to extreme temperature, water or other liquids, insects, excessive moisture, sand, chemicals, battery leakage or any other contaminants.
- For damages caused by faulty or unsuitable ancillary equipment.
- For damages caused by accidents, lightning, fire, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of M8audio Pty Ltd.
- For products whose serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- If repairs or modifications have been executed by an unauthorised person.
How to make a warranty claim
Should you have any concerns regarding the performance of your product, please contact M8audio by telephone or email using the contact details outlined on our contact page m8audio.com/contact.
We will discuss your concerns. If it is found necessary to return the product for repair, you may be given a Return Merchandise Authorisation. You should not return the product without this authorisation.