Website User Agreement
At times we may need information from you, such as your name and address. You will be notified before we collect any such information from you. By using those features of the website which need your personal details, you are accepting the conditions outlined below concerning our use of that information.
Information we collect
It is common practice for websites to collect information about its users. We store personal information about you by directly requesting it from you (such as by online order form), and we may collect non-personal information by tracking your usage of this website. Collecting both types of information allows us to:
- Make the site easier for you to use.
- Provide you with more timely and accurate information.
- Help create content more relevant to you.
- Improve the site and its functions.
- Correspond with you and/or provide you with subscriptions.
- Inform you about new products, updated information and other services.
- We use Stripe and PayPal for transaction processing. When making a purchase on this site the credit card transaction is handled by Stripe or PayPal and is not stored by us.
- When sending products to you, we need to pass on your name, address and relevant personal information to our shipping partners.
- We will not sell or otherwise distribute personal information.
- Any external site that you visit by clicking a link on this site is outside our control. Please check the policies of the sites you visit as they may be different to ours.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and/or arrangement, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from M8audio Pty Ltd or the copyright holder.
- You may not adapt or alter any of the material or information on this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
- M8audio Pty Ltd reserves the right to use any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. Furthermore we reserve the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
Prices and Products
At M8audio we believe in continuous product improvement and so we reserve the right to change the specifications and prices of the products on this website at any time. That said, we make every effort to ensure that the information, prices and descriptions on the website are updated and correct.
In no event will M8audio Pty Ltd be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in, or displayed on, our website.
M8audio cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your device that may occur while using this website or any software downloaded from it.
Information on Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted from your browser when you leave the site. They allow you to carry information across pages of the site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- Persistent cookies, remain in the cookie file of your device for as long as specified by the cookie. They are used to:
- Help us recognise you as a unique visitor by using a unique number when you return to the website.
- Allow us to tailor content to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same information repeatedly.
- Compile anonymous statistics that allow us to understand how users browse our site and to help us improve the structure of the website.
Disabling & enabling cookies
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings within your browser. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our site. For specific instructions on how to modify the settings, please refer to the instructions of the device and browser you are using.